- Asia’s ONLY senior medical device industry gathering focusing on innovation and market access
- REGIONAL regulatory updates and strategies on the medical device pathway in Asia
- Key insights through real-life case studies from Global Industry Leaders
IBC’s Med Device Asia is the only senior industry gathering in Asia for medical device companies, manufacturers, investors and other stakeholders to promote innovation, accelerate approvals and explore the fastest way to market expansion.
It will showcase innovative ideas, trends in partnerships and provide the platform to network with experts and industry leaders.
Find out about the latest country regulatory updates, investment opportunities, product developments along with accelerating regulatory approval and market access at the 2nd Annual Med Device Asia!
Key Topics Addressed:
- Medical device market outlook and R&D investment trends in Asia
- Commercialization and market access for medical devices
- Regional and global key regulatory updates for high-risk medical devices and risk classification overview
- China medical device visitation and clinical regulation requirements
- Regulations for IVD devices
- Gaining accelerated regulatory approvals
- Adverse event management and quality system management in Asia
- Successfully proving device quality and efficacy
- Understanding regulatory submission pathway in Asia
- Devising effective post-marketing surveillance in Asia
- Innovations in Cardiovascular, IVD and Orthopedic space
- Digital Health and software innovations in medical device
- Personalized medicine, companion diagnostics and molecular diagnostics
- Asia start-up and biotech showcase