- 250+ Participants across 2 Leading Events
- REVAMPED Focus on Labs and Medical Diagnostics
- 1LOCATION For Indonesia’s Healthcare Decision Makers
IBC's 3rd Annual Med Device Asia is Indonesia’s leading healthcare decision making forum, collocated with the 3rd Annual Indonesia Healthcare Summit, it aims to bring together Hospital Management, KOLs, Laboratories, Healthcare Providers, Medical Centers, Clinics, Government, Medical Device & Equipment Companies, Diagnostic Companies and Technology Providers under 1 roof to discuss the opportunities and tackle the challenges to Indonesia’s burgeoning healthcare market!
Held in the country home to the 4th largest population in the world with a Government progressively moving towards quality and insured healthcare provision for the entire population by 2019, 3rd Annual Med Device Asia from 22-24 November, Jakarta, is the definitive place to showcase scientific advancements, innovative ideas, technologies, trends with regional Government, Diagnostic Companies, KOLs, Industry Associations and Clinicians to discuss ways of addressing the growing needs of the largest healthcare market in South East Asia.
- UHC Implementation and Integration into Hospital Systems in Indonesia
- eCatalogue Model, Pricing and Procurement Landscape
- Regulatory Landscape in Asia – IVD and Imaging
- Procurement Decision Making Process
- KOL Perspectives
- Patient Pool, Statistics and Unmet Needs
- Innovation in Microbiology Testing
- Diagnostic Imaging: Clarity, Accuracy and Cost-Effectiveness
- Total Lab Automation (TLA)
- Lab Quality and Management
- Point-of-Care Testing and Diagnostics